NOISTROMO.com is a portfolio webpage of Mariusz Siergiejew.
I’m a graphic designer, illustrator and a concept artist currently living in Cracow, Poland.
I like to create: monsters, robots, dark-creatures, and another unusual creatures, but I like to experiment in all forms of designs. Always try to find some new inspirations from games ( years of playing games – starting as a kid with Atari 130XE, through Amiga to PC and consoles ), movies, music.
My workshop has got a wide spectrum of tools from simple sketch tools like Alchemy, MyPaint, through Painting applications like Corel Painter, Adobe Photoshop to 3D modeling tools like ZBrush and Blender. Always try to get the best solution for actual design.
- Graphic designs: covers, logos, posters, t-shirts, etc.
- Concept arts: monsters, characters, creatures, environments, props ( devices, structures, weapons etc.).
You can’t find a service what you want but you like my works ? Write to me, I’m sure that I can find a right solution for you!
- EasyRetouch ( EasyResource )
- BlueMoon – Independent Concerts Agency
- MOST Advertising Agency
- Nibris Ltd.
- Drago Entertainment.
- Dream Island
- Tap It Games
- Fabryka Słów
- Starfield Studio
- Dwayne Vance ( Future Elements, Masters of Chicken Scratch )
- ElectronicArtMetal Records
- Horrified Press
- Lightspeed Magazine
- The Philosophers’ Magazine
- Marvel Entertainment, Inc.
- Prodos Games
- Tate Interactive
- Montag Press
- The Armory – clothes for gamers
- New World Alchemy
- Fantasy Flight Games
- Kuźnia Gier
- One More Level
- Biomech Art ( published by: Graffito Books )
- EXPOSÉ 11 ( published by: Ballistic Publishing )
- Sirens Call Publications
- Bloody Disgusting
- Lightspeed Magazine
- Cataclysm: Ultimate X-Men #1 ( published by: Marvel Ent. Inc. )
- Magia i Miecz
If you have questions, comments, concerns, regarding freelance or job opportunities please feel free to contact with me.
ps. Why Noistromo ?
The first reason is a tribute to my favorite movie series Alien and M class starship Nostromo.
Second idea was to add something dark, mechanical, industrial, something what I like and because when I think “industrial” I “hear” noise, Nostromo morphed into NOIS(e)TROMO.